Versus Capital Advisors, LLC
Information We May Obtain
Versus may obtain personal information through the Versus Site, including:
- Contact information, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number; and
- Other personal information you voluntarily provide to us, such as your preferences or data provided through online forms.
While you use the Versus Site, Versus will also, itself or through a third party vendor, automatically collect technical and usage data pertaining to your device and/or internet connection. Such data includes the number and frequency of your visits to the Versus Site, your internet browser type, your preferences on the Versus Site, your IP address and your device characteristics. We use this data to (1) remember your information so you will not have to re enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with the Versus Site; (3) personalize your visit to the Versus Site; (4) measure the usability of the Versus Site and the effectiveness of our communications; (5) otherwise manage and enhance the Versus Site; and (6) market products to you. This technical and usage data is obtained using “cookies” or other similar technologies.
We use third-party web analytics services on the Versus Site. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the Versus Site. The information collected through these means is disclosed to these analytics providers, who use data to evaluate use of the Versus Site.
Why We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Communicate with you (and, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your explicit consent to do so);
- Provide you with newsletters, articles, alerts and announcements, event invitations, and other information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Personalize your experience on the Versus Site;
- Perform analytics (including market research and trend analysis);
- Operate, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our business (including operating, administering, analyzing and improving the Versus Site, products and services; developing new products and services; managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications;
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of the Versus Site and prevent misuse; and
- Alert you to other financial products and services offered by us.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With
Versus will not sell or rent your personal information. We may disclose your personal information:
- With service providers and other third-parties we use to help deliver our services or run our business, such as website hosts and webinar service providers;
- (1) If we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) otherwise with your consent; and
- In connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business (including in the event of a divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or liquidation)
To opt out of receiving direct marketing communications, such as commercial e-mails, or to unsubscribe from our services, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may have the right to request access to and correction of personal information that pertains to you. To exercise this right, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to verify your identity or take other actions that we believe are appropriate.
Versus maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Links To Other Websites
The Versus Site may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with Versus. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with Versus, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
How to Contact Us
You may contact us at email@example.com or write us at:
Versus Capital Advisors, LLC
5050 S. Syracuse St.
Denver, Colorado 80237