Versus Capital Advisors, LLC
LAST MODIFIED: February 17, 2023
- Jurisdiction. The Versus Site is controlled and/or operated from the United States, and is not intended to subject us to non-U.S. jurisdiction or laws, or to subject us or our affiliates to any registration requirement within any non-U.S. jurisdiction. We provide the Versus Site for use only by persons in the United States. If you use the Versus Site, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Versus Site’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
- Rules of Conduct. While using the Versus Site you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Your use of the Versus Site is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this Section 3; your failure to comply with such rules may result in termination of your right to use the Versus Site pursuant to Section 11 below. You agree that you will not:
- use the Versus Site for any commercial purpose, or for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful;
- harvest or collect information about other users of the Versus Site;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Versus Site or the servers or networks used to make the Versus Site available, including by hacking or defacing any portions of the Versus Site; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such servers or networks;
- post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Versus Site any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating, or that otherwise fail or may fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner;
- post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Versus Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment (each, a “Virus”);
- restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Versus Site (including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Versus Site);
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, resell, lease, loan, timeshare or otherwise exploit any portion of, use of or access to the Versus Site, without our express prior written consent;
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Versus Site, except where enforcement of such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Versus Site or materials originating from the Versus Site;
- frame or mirror any part of the Versus Site, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Versus Site into any product or service, without our express prior written consent;
- systematically download or store Versus Site content; or
- use any robot, spider, website site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” or in any way access, monitor or gather Versus Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Versus Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and subject to compliance with any instructions posted in the robots.txt file located in the Versus Site’s root directory, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Versus Site for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary, for creating publicly-available, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- Registration. You may need to register to use all or part(s) of the Versus Site. We may decline your request to register for any reason.
- E-mail and Marketing. Financial professionals who complete the registration process to access the Versus Site are at the same time granting us permission to send them e-mail messages for marketing and general communication purposes at the e-mail address they have provided. This service may be discontinued at any time by responding to the email with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.
- Copyright. We claim a copyright in its works presented at the Versus Site. We authorize you to view, copy, download and print documents on this website, subject to the following conditions:
- the documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes; and
- the documents may not be modified.
- Third-Party Materials; Links. Certain Versus Site functionality may make available access to information, products, services and other materials made available by third parties (“Third-Party Materials”), or allow for the routing or transmission of such Third-Party Materials, including via links. By using such functionality, you are directing us to access, route and transmit to you the applicable Third-Party Materials.
Other websites may link to the Versus Site with or without our authorization. No such linking implies our endorsement of, or our affiliation with, any such website, and we may block any links to or from the Versus Site at any time. Additionally, we may provide tools to allow you to link to the Versus Site directly from a third-party website; if you do link to the Versus Site (whether using such tools or otherwise), you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon our request.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Versus Site will be free of Viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE VERSUS SITE OR ANY ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE VERSUS SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY VERSUS SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE VERSUS SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE VERSUS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE VERSUS SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE VERSUS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE VERSUS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER US NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE US REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE VERSUS SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE VERSUS SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE VERSUS SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE VERSUS SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IF APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF A PARTY’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY SUCH PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD OR ANY OTHER MATTER, THEN SUCH PARTY’S LIABILITY WILL NOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT OF SUCH PROHIBITION UNDER SUCH APPLICABLE LAW.
- Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Versus Site, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us at the mailing address set forth below.
Versus Capital Advisors, LLC
5050 S Syracuse Street, Suite 1100
Denver, CO 80237